You will learn to Tap Dance with Mr. Bruce. He will show you how to use STEPs, HOPs and JUMPs to make music with your body as an Instrument.
In no time, you will be able to dance an entire routine using rhythm, count, and your body to create a musical performance.
BEGINNER SCHEDULE AND FEES:You will get 12 Lessons:
From how to properly use the working leg, heel, dig, toe, jump and more.
Each lesson is less than 3 minutes long.
- 11:00 – 11:30 —— Morning Meet Audition Materials due
- 11:30 – 12:45 —— Tapology 2020 and Beyond
- 1:00 – 2:15 —— Summer Tap Intensive Sharing
- 2:30 – 3:15 —— Break
- 3:15 – 3:55 —— Break
- 4:00 – 5:15 —— Tap In Student Showcase
- See the lesson
- Practice along – repeat as needed
- Video tape themselves performing properly
- Upload their video
- Wait for instructor feedback before continuing to next lesson
- While waiting, the student reinforces lessons by taking quizzes, learning a bit of history about tap, vocabulary, or playing tap games.